[C320-list] 4 D Battery Replacement

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Tue Apr 15 06:29:51 PDT 2008

Tony,

Here's a link to the West Marine web page for the batteries we
bought. We bought the 904Ds. It's a long URL, if it doesn't work just
go to the West Marine site and search on batteries.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/
10001/-1/10001/53260/377%20710/0/battery%20marine/Primary%20Search/
mode%20matchallpartial/0/Is%20New|1?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=battery%
20marine&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=0&Ns=Is%
20New|1&keyword=battery%
20marine&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=5002&subdeptNum=9&classNum=677

It looks like they just dropped their price from $189 each to $179.
Their catalog states $189.

I paid $149 each for the exact same batteries at Battery Warehouse in
Pasadena, just north of Severna Park. I know there's one in
Annapolis, too.

David Nolte
Beach House #4