[C320-list] Lewmar side port Seal install

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Thu Apr 17 11:41:23 PDT 2008

I consider my self very handy with about
everything and that one stumped me. I tried soapy
water, heating them and every other trick I could
come up with. Finally pulled the window and got
it half way in then shut the window for a couple
of months. I don't know if it has been opened yet
but the bedding it in stopped the leak and the
seal probably wasn't bad to begin with. I have
and extra seal now and no interest in installation until absolutely necessary.

Pat #130

  At 01:01 PM 4/17/2008, you wrote:
>Any tricks for installing the new Side port lewmar seals.
>The seals appear to be much thicker than the old seals ?
>I am having trouble getting them to snap into the slot.
>
>Appreciate all help

>Thank You
>Joe

Pat Moriarty