[C320-list] Cracked hatch lens repair?

Chris J.Manges cjmanges at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 15:53:04 PDT 2008

If you are just interested in keeping it from leaking, a small bead of super glue will work. However, it will cause the immediate area around the crack to "chalk", which will then need to be polished off with non abrasive toothpaste or a very mild rubbing compound. However, even after polishing, it will still be fairly noticable, and I ended up replacing it because I did not like the appearance.

Chris Manges, S/V Obsession #587