[C320-list] Reverse

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Mon Apr 21 07:26:10 PDT 2008

Thanks Allen, I went below Saturday while a crewmember shifted into reverse
about 12 times. Every time it engaged correctly. You are probably correct
that I will need to adjust it a bit as most times it does engage. Just once
In a while it doesn't.
Joe

------------------------------------
Dolphin Commercial Capital