[C320-list] Battery Help / Confused ?

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:05:36 PDT 2008

Bert

Why do you say the battery is 75% discharged.?
A 12 volt battery at rest I thought usually displays 12.2 - 12.4 volts
when not being charged, while being chrarged it is usually 14 + volts
and shorly after being charged   13+ volts and will eventually
stabalize to 12.2 - 12.4.

This is my first experience with deep cycle batteries so if I am wrong
than let me know.

Thanks

Joe

Bob

The batteries are not orginals one was replced in 2005 and one in 2006,
The chrger is the original a Flyback Promariner that makes a lot of noise,
which might need to be replaced.

Joe