[C320-list] Beneteau 343

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:31:28 PDT 2008

Thanks Monte. I'll have to go and try one out sometime this season. With the
high freeboard I wonder how it behaves in gusts with respect to rounding
up...but I'll relay that discussion to a Beneteau forum :-)
I was just curious if someone here had any input on how the boat compares to
a 320. They are fairly similar in size so there must have been folks that
looked at both when they decided on the 320...