[C320-list] Chargers...still!

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:29:44 PDT 2008

Just an added note on the transition. I did not need to add a board on # 687
as I was able to mount it on the existing board. To make the transition, I
crimped a large lug connector on the end of the cables and then crimped the
ends of the connector together fit the smaller Xantrex 20. This eliminated
the need for a buss and for protecting the buss and eliminated the
resistance created y smaller wire. Happy with the 20 as well.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC