[C320-list] Battery Help / Confused ?

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:47:02 PDT 2008

Ok .... Mechanic at the Marina just called and
said the problem has been fixed.
He said when they hooked up the batteries last week
someone missed the ground cable that connects the 2 batteries
together. He said everthing is now working.

Whish I was closer but next week that will be the case
we will be taking her home.

Thank You everyone for your input and Ideas.

Joe