[C320-list] Reefing System

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Thu Apr 24 04:36:42 PDT 2008

Jeff,
Thanks!  The Carbo Air blocks are great.  Have you seen any sign of wear on the sail?  I've been on boats where they've sheathed the blocks in leather to minimize damage to the sail.
When I was in the Garhaur factory they had some really nice blocks that were built into sail material and you would sow them onto the sail.  They could not sell them to me because they were under license to produce them for a Canadian sail manufacturer.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T