[C320-list] Need drive belt

coralman at bellsouth.net coralman at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 24 14:59:30 PDT 2008

Yes that is the kit I need but they are sold out and not making anymore. I can send it in for service but what is happening now is they upgrade the unit to the new cable drive unit for about 350.00. My unit is working now and the belt is good. Just wanting one for  backup when this one breaks. The last belt broke with about 300 hours on it.
Thanks
Michael  -------------- Original message from "Joe Abbagnaro" <jabbagna at gmail.com>: --------------