[C320-list] Raritan PHII Question

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 04:34:42 PDT 2008

Brian,

Thanks for the chuckle...I too am an avid PS devotee (although nobody has
told me I look like Blanche Dubois)...did you by the compact version or the
one with the handle. I know someone posted that the handle is not too
intrusive but I wanted to get some input from those who have done this.

Also, anyone have the length of hose they bought when replacing. I measured
yesterday, but I am not all that confident that it was accurate. Since the
stuff is so expensive, I really only want to get a little extra but
certainly not buy too short! Thanks in advance--

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582