[C320-list] Replacement cushions??

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:32:40 PDT 2008

I assume that you have the ultra vinyl, else the attempted repair wouldn't
have 'ruined' it. I had mine repaired by a high end auto detail shop. Those
and good  auto upholstery shops can do major repairs that are virtually
invisible by color matching and molding liquid vinyl on the repair. Cost me
a pitance and you can't tell it unless you know exactly where the repair was
done.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC