[C320-list] Chargers Xantrex Install

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 17:37:25 PDT 2008

Bob,

You can attach the wiring directly to the Xantrex, however you have to peel
back enough strands from the larger cable until it fits into the charger. I
received Jeff Hare's okay on this approach (which was good enough for me). I
used insulated cable clamps to ensure the wires would stay secure and this
has worked great for 4 seasons...Let me know if you would like more info on
the install. I can try and take a picture over the next few days if you
like..

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582