[C320-list] Lemar Window Leaks

Magnuson's Time A Weigh ragtime at gte.net
Fri Aug 1 12:53:54 PDT 2008

All,
Another thanks for the suggestion to check the O rings on the window lock cams.  I paid to have mine resealed by the yard when the purchase survey was completed. But after the 670 mile delivery trip, I found that there were several that still dripped. Checking the O rings found all to be broken or severely cracked.  I bought all 7 of the 14 necessary from  ACE HDW along with some silicon grease.  The little cover buttons were tricky to remove, but my fingers should heal quickly.  I am sure that will do the trick.

This is a great resource!!!

Thanks,
Gary Magnuson
PO Box 55