[C320-list] 2008 Regatta - Annapolis

Vpweikel at aol.com Vpweikel at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 09:01:48 PDT 2008

Many thanks to Warren Updike and Bruce Stumpp along with their wives Patty  &
Norma for an absolutely fantastic Regatta in Annapolis.  The  organization
and events were just super.  Hearing from our guest speaker  about the Sailing
Hall of Fame coming to Annapolis after the awards dinner  was very interesting.
 Deb and I look forward to doing it again in LA next  year.  The bar has been
raised again, Orlando !!

For Karl and Rod - I have attached a little story about our  cruising day on
Sunday which turned out to be
                           quite  interesting and a good lesson for all of us
sailors.  I thought maybe it  could be used
                            in the Mainsheet even though it is not a Tech
article.

Paul Weikel
Second Chance #361
Georgetown, MD