[C320-list] FW: Annapolis Regatta

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 20:23:20 PDT 2008

  _____

From: Larry Frank [mailto:larryfrank at stx.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 10:07 PM
To: 'C320-List at Catalina320.com'
Subject: Annapolis Regatta

Carla and I arrived home last night and I wanted to thank Norma and Bruce,
as well as Warren and Pattie for organizing this year's event.  Being at the
start of the Governor's Cup on Cabaret II Friday evening as well as the
Regatta on Saturday were highlights for us.  I'd also like to thank David
Nolte, Beach House, and Scott and Jill Thompson, Surprise, for having us
aboard their 320s on Saturday and Sunday.

The entire Chesapeake group did a great job of hosting the regatta.  Those
that were unable to attend missed a good time, but will have the chance
again next year to experience a great group of sailors enjoying their boats.
I hope to see you there.

Larry

WindSwept, C320 #246