[C320-list] Rudder sensor mounting bracket Raymarine M81105

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 19:07:01 PDT 2008

Hi
First Thank you Ray Durand for the key to finding the picture references for
mounting the rudder sensor.
For the record received the following from Stephen Cox:

"http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album96/Ruddersensor showing one way of
mounting it using metal.  I took this as a concept and did it in an
engineering plastic.  See http://tinyurl.com/6jxwjs for how that turned out.
I believe subsequently someone else did produce something similar for sale.

Stephen Cox"

There are two gallery photos showing a metal bracket and a plastic material
bracket for mounting the sensor

I would like to know the Rudder Shaft dimension and the shaft bearing
support to make up a set of mounting brackets.

Bill MacRae, Steve Cox and Ferdinand Kersten.  You guys all fabricated
unique brackets.

Do you still have the dimensions for the rudder lever arm and the sensor
mounting bracket.

Ferdinand, I wonder if you still have the drawings of the two  Aluminum
brackets you fabricated?

Irving Grunes