[C320-list] Fuel Leak

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Sun Aug 31 15:47:19 PDT 2008

I have a fuel leak coming off the fuel filter on the motor, 3GM30F. It looks pretty straight forward.
Take out two bolts (one for each fitting)  that hold the "banjo fitings", both the in line and the out line. Put on new washers and put it back together.  Anyone know any differennt?
Has anyone done this before? Know what size and type the washers are (neopream or copper)? While I am at it, plan to change the fule hose as well. Know what size the hose is?
Thanks,
Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina