[C320-list] Autohelm replacement belt

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 21:22:17 PDT 2008

Jon,

Bought the belt recommended on the web site from Callahan Company,Inc. The
belt is an AT5/750-10 and I have not installed it yet so I can't swear to
it's applicability but several others probably can. Phone #215-368-4000 and
cost with shipping was $23.00. I have not experienced your symptoms so I
can't comment on them but my 4000+ still has the original belt and I bought
the belt for a spare. I think I will go ahead and install it to head off a
failure when I don't need it so if it fits I'll send a message to the
website.

Monte
Laima #620