[C320-list] Fwd: Re: 3GM30F

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Aug 5 10:39:11 PDT 2008

Bob,
Thats a great price for the service manual. Where did you buy it?
The $84 price tag from Torresen has always held me back from buying it....

http://shop.torresen.com/marine_diesel_direct/Yanmar/index.php?p=details&mfc=Yanmar&defaultbrand=Yanmar&defaultstore=Marine+Diesel+Direct&sku=A0A1361&prod_name=1GM10-3HM35+SERVICE+MANUAL

The operating manual is cheaper @ $25...

http://shop.torresen.com/marine_diesel_direct/Yanmar/index.php?p=details&mfc=Yanmar&defaultbrand=Yanmar&defaultstore=Marine+Diesel+Direct&sku=A0B5004&prod_name=GM/HM+OPERATORS+MAN