[C320-list] Fwd: Re: 3GM30F

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 5 15:15:52 PDT 2008

Wow, I paid around $30 for it (7) years ago.  I would also suggest that it
is just as important to have the parts manual.  If you are traveling and you
use the shop manual to determine what is wrong it is good to have the parts
manual so that you can have the exact part you need for either the European
or Japanese Yanmar sent over night to your location.

Rod