[C320-list] Black Carbon Smoot

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed Aug 6 06:51:34 PDT 2008

No water that I noticed, just black soot EVERYWHERE! I'll start with Paul's
recommendation of the hose leading to the Muffler and go from there. Can't
imagine a pin hole in the elbow could create that much soot. Any idea's how
to clean the engine compartment once I find the source of he leak?
Joe

------------------------------------
Worldbanc Financial Group of Naples
Joseph T. Barrett jr.