[C320-list] Engine alignment

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Mon Aug 11 06:59:57 PDT 2008

I have a PSS shaft seal too and can move the shaft easily.  It's been a long
time since I had a stuffing box so I cannot comment on whether the shaft can
be moved easily or not.  However, I would suspect that a properly installed
and maintained stuffing box would naturally try to keep the shaft centered
in the log.

Maybe others that have a traditional stuffing box can add something here.