[C320-list] FW: Annapolis Regatta

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 09:06:31 PDT 2008

I am probably the last attendee of the Regatta to return home.  We
just returned home yesterday from our family cruise which began when
we left the Regatta Sunday a week ago. We had a great cruise, perfect
weather and some nice winds, and saw lots of jellyfish! Found a
number of "destination paradises". Sorry Irv & Scott, those headwinds
and counter currents you experienced heading home last Sunday were
both favorable for us heading south. George and Jo Anne, it was nice
running into you at Haven Harbor on our last night out.

My thanks to Warren, Pattie, Bruce & Norma for all their work to make
for a wonderful weekend. Great events throughout. I enjoyed meeting
many of you there, it was great putting faces to names. Special
thanks to Larry, Carla, & Bill for a fun afternoon out on the
racecourse, you guys were stellar crew.

A good time was had by all,

David Nolte
Beach House #4

On Aug 6, 2008, at 11:23 PM, Larry Frank wrote:

>   _____

David Nolte
Nettle Net® BOAT POOL®
800-962-9020