[C320-list] Black Oil In Mixing Elbow

Uckert, Kevin Kevin.Uckert at unisys.com
Tue Aug 12 08:09:02 PDT 2008

Jon and Paul,

Thanks for the quick response! I will check the clamps on the hoses.

This mixing elbow was just installed so it's possible the mechanic missed something here.
My concern is that the leak (oil or water/exhaust) appears to come from a hole on the
under side of the elbow not from a leaky hose. I will need to examine again up close to
be sure. If the hoses and clamps are fine, should there be any holes at all in the mixing elbow?
I'm thinking no but, would be helpful is you could confirm before I speak to the yard mechanic today.

Thanks again guys!

Kevin