[C320-list] head sails

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Fri Aug 15 10:30:08 PDT 2008

We have the Uk  135 % tape drive and I really think that it is a great
product.  It seems to be made very well and it the boat very happy when were
in moderate winds.  The only consideration that I have is that it is hard to
keep clean.  I have had it cleaned by UK every other year but I cant say
that it looks pristine.  This may be due to the fact that we are very close
to LaGuardia air port and there is a lot of  Jet fuel in the air.

Good luck;
TRANSIT C-320 # 126