[C320-list] When Lightning Strikes

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 18:51:51 PDT 2008

Keep in mind that unless you had a direct hit or current entering on the
shore power line, you may only have damage from the electromagnetic pulse
that results from a nearby strike in which case the damage is only to the
instrument, wires, and other electric/electronic devices.

I would think you have to involve your insurance co., get a professional
survey and take that where it leads.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay