[C320-list] One more try - Greetings

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 23 08:54:06 PDT 2008

You have arrived.

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Dean Vermeire
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Catalina 320 List
Subject: [C320-list] One more try - Greetings

Hello All,

I think I have finally worked out my issues with sending email to this
list.  If you have already received any of my other attempts, please
forgive me.  The sad thing is that I am probably better with computers
than sailboats.

My wife and I recently bought C320 #847 and moved her to Lake Perry,
KS.  We are both lifelong sailors (to the extent that one can sail in
Kansas), and are thrilled to have a Catalina 320.  What a great boat!
Previously, we had a Catalina Capri 26 ("Moonstruck").  I really loved
that boat and hated to part with her - until our first sail on our C320
("Moonstruck II" - previously "Knot Home 3").  Don't get me wrong, the
Capri 26 is a great boat.  But there really is no comparison.

If this email actually makes it to the list, then I don't have any
questions at the moment.  If it does not, then nobody will know that I
have questions.  What a great way to introduce myself.

See you on the water,
Dean Vermeire