[C320-list] RPM Vs SOG

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:25:42 PDT 2008

Adam, thanks for pointing out my mistake. Actually, realizing the
limitations of the original (yuck) two-bladed prop, I had replaced it with a
six-bladed fan blade from an old oscillating fan I no longer used. The
hardest part was drilling out the hub to the 1" dia. of the shaft. (:>)

(not repeating my name)