[C320-list] Windlass Replacement

Lamar Desmond ldesmond at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 16:00:15 PDT 2008

Yes you drop the windlass.  Once you open up the bottom panel (no need to
touch the top one) it's not too difficult to get to the bolts that hold it.

There was some discussion about a larger chain gypsy in the past; I talked
to one of the Maxwell people at the Annapolis boat show last year and he
called to back to NZ to check they believed that the only one they have ever
had is for 1/4".  I had to down-size and up length.

Lamar