[C320-list] Bimini Top

Wed Aug 27 16:23:21 PDT 2008

The reason I say it that way is because, this like asking folks what
underwear to buy...Biminis are great, but they are a personal buy. As I've
said a hundred times, regarding sails, sit down with a professional canvas
guy and have a talk with him as to what he can make, what options he might
be able to provide, etc.

I would wait till you got to Key West and actually see what other folks
have before you make a decision....there are so many options out there
that I just feel there's very little value in asking a generic question
like that..

So yes, my recommendation remains, get one...

             donauw at bellsouth
             .net
             Sent by:                                                  To
             c320-list-bounce         C320-List at Catalina320.com
             s at lists.catalina                                          cc
             320.com
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Bimini Top
             08/27/2008 04:15
             PM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

Uh, gee, thanks Orlando.  I think...<g>

-------------- Original message from Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com:
--------------

> Yes, get one..
>

> donauw at bellsouth
> .net
> Sent by: To
> c320-list-bounce C320-List at Catalina320.com
> s at lists.catalina cc
> 320.com
> Subject
> [C320-list] Bimini Top
> 08/27/2008 04:10
> PM
>

> Please respond
> C320-List at Catali
> na320.com
>

> I'll be moving Stargazer from Lake Michigan to Key West next month and
> will need to add a bimini. Currently has a dodger. Any recommendations -

> positive or negative - would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don Dixon
> Stargazer #605
> Washington Island, WI - Key West, FL

which
> it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any