[C320-list] LED replacements

Gary Magnuson ragtime at gte.net
Wed Aug 27 21:44:11 PDT 2008

Tim,
 I just replaced the lights on Time A Weigh with the LED bulbs from Mastlight.com.  The fixtures that were on hull 205, are Aqua Signal 25 and used the barrel base with the dents on each end rather that the pointed ends.  The Anchor light and Stern light use the white lamps. They recommend the warm white or yellow lamps for the Bicolor Bow Light. They work great...   I have also used their bulbs to convert most of the interior lights. They are a different color quality of light, so we are still evaluating for reading.

http://www.mastlight.com/

Gary,
Time-A Weigh # 205