[C320-list] Association Membership

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 23 09:44:06 PST 2008

Fellow Catalina 320 owners,

Let me extend my wishes for a joyous Holiday Season and a New Year of
peace, happiness, and prosperity as we try to weather the current economic
crisis.

While this may be a time when we are looking to cut discretionary
spending, permit me to make a case for joining (or renewing) as a member
of the Catalina 320 Association. Being a member of the association not
only helps to fund the operating costs associated with the website and the
discussion list, but it also qualifies you for many other benefits.
An excellent summary may be found here...
http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php?page=_IA_SellSheet

I am pleased to report that we have been able to increase our membership
ranks by 18% in the past 12 months

At $24/year, our association dues are among the lowest of the various
Catalina models. But that doesn't mean we aren't providing value...
> Think about the money you have saved from tips received on this list.
> Think about getting your BoatUS membership at half price because you are
> a C320IA member.
> Think about developing friendships with fellow C320 owners, especially at
> our annual regatta.

If you chose to join in the next two weeks, you will be assured of
receiving the next (February) issue of the quarterly all-Catalina
magazine, Mainsheet. We offer a PayPal option, or you can fill out the
registration page and mail a check. PayPal is especially useful to our
non-US owners as it avoids the increasingly difficult foreign currency
transactions.

To join the Catalina 320 Association, follow this link....
http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php?page=_IA_MembershipForm

Also, you don't have to be an current C320 owner to join the association.
If you are lurking on this list, contemplating purchase of any Catalina
model, you may find a Mainsheet subscription especially valuable, and
might want to join the association in order to receive it along with the
other benefits.

When you have a chance, we invite you to check out our improved website
(www.catalina320.com) and send us any C320 info that you would like to
have uploaded.

Once again, best wishes this holiday season and thanks for your continued
support.

Karl Mielenhausen, Commodore
Catalina 320 Hull 690
New Bern, NC

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina 320
IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.