[C320-list] Autostream 3 Bladed Feathering Prop

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Tue Dec 2 10:27:27 PST 2008

 I have an Autostream 3 Bladed Stainless Steal Feathering Prop for Sale.
http://www.martec-props.com/info_Autostream.htm
Great Prop, eliminates Prop Walk in Reverse.
Add 1/2 to 3/4 Knot Sailing Speed.
Works well on standard bronze shaft.
Adjust screws for Pitch in Forward & Reverse.
New $2400
Sell for $1150
Joe
239-597-2266