[C320-list] alternator upgrade

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:16:42 PST 2008

John
I bought my Hitachi 80Amp from a Yanmar dealer 'Wayne Newman' in East
Roseville.
I was not pleased with the final 'deal' and have sworn never to do business
with him again.
However the Hitachi 80Amp has worked perfectly for 2 years now, and I am
very pleased with that.
Cheers
Bruce Stanley Fantastic Lady #1084

PS I can only suggest to phone Yanmar dealers to get a price for same.
RPAYC in Newport may be helpful.
I have had excellent service from Minards (Newcastle) see below.**

***MINARDS DIESEL** ****PO BOX 307* HRMC NSW 2310
20 SPIT ISLAND CLOSE, MAYFIELD WEST NSW 2304
Ph: +61 (0)2 4967 4444
Fax: +61 (0)2 4967 3444
glenn at minardsdiesel.com
www.minardsdiesel.com