[C320-list] water tanks

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Wed Dec 10 18:31:50 PST 2008

Jim,
I think that could be a great solution. With the forward tank's valve
closed, the water pump should not be able to suck air and lose prime.
Another solution might be to split the water valve compartment hatch, as
seen here....
http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20081116142642627
This allows me to merely pull up the corner of the mattress and bedding to
make the valve swap.

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690