[C320-list] Replacing the holding tank

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 12 05:57:14 PST 2008

Warren,

I'd be glad to photograph my factory installation for you.
I have the Ronco B-348 tank, which is 22 gal according to the Ronco
catalog (not sure how full they fill it!!).
The diagram in the manual implies that the 1 1/2" lines coming from the
head and going to the "T" before the macerator enter the tank on the
starboard end. In reality, they curve around to the port side (closer to
the boat centerline) where the tank is deepest.
The one to the "T" exits near the bottom of the tank.
The one from the head enters at the top. I don't see why this could not
enter at the starboard side.

Regards, Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen