[C320-list] solar panel

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 15:55:54 PST 2008

Pat,
   I ordered my new 320 hull #219 with the optional solar panel---it has worked fine over the last 14 years until lately when it has bulged up nearly 5 inches---still works, but it looks as if it is about 14 months pregnant  (perhaps I will have a 6 volt panel as an addition).
   When (and it will happen) the panel stops working I will be interested in the new products .  Ken