[C320-list] solar panel

Wed Dec 17 15:59:37 PST 2008

When I bought #112 in 94, it came with the solar panel option, worked great for the 12 years I owned it...

It was installed, as others have mentioned, in front of the traveler under a square trim piece..

----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: Jane & Ken [obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 12/17/2008 03:55 PM PST
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] solar panel

Pat,
   I ordered my new 320 hull #219 with the optional solar panel---it has worked fine over the last 14 years until lately when it has bulged up nearly 5 inches---still works, but it looks as if it is about 14 months pregnant  (perhaps I will have a 6 volt panel as an addition).
   When (and it will happen) the panel stops working I will be interested in the new products .  Ken