[C320-list] cooling water system //// Some trouble shooting questions and steps

Pete Herron peteherron at mac.com
Sun Dec 21 07:04:47 PST 2008

If the pump is pumping but you have little or no water exiting the
exhaust port and you are in salt water, you might check the vented loop
that runs from the heat exchanger to the vent (mine is mounted in the
port locker) and back to the exhaust elbow.  Salt can accumulate at the
low point in the line and block the water flow.

Pete
Dreamtime #329