[C320-list] Happy New Year to All the Major Contributors and allthe Members of the C320IA

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 16:17:42 PST 2008

Hi Peter & Barbara
One of the many names I know I missed off the list is Richard Walker (San
Diego).
He he has a comprehensive list of improvements he has made to his C320. Very
helpful for the cruising and racing minded.
(See his Album on the C320IA site.)

Where are your sailing grounds? Queensland?

Bruce Stanley /#1084, Fantastic Lady
Sydney Australia