[C320-list] Crew wanted on C32 Sydney to Melbourne, and Lake Macquarie 10/11 Jan

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Tue Dec 30 04:17:01 PST 2008

Annie,

Can't help with the trip to Melbourne but am still intending to do Lake
Macquarie.  I had hoped to be in Sydney in time for the fireworks on New
Year's Eve but my crew arrangements fell threw and didn't fancy single
handing Batemans Bay to Sydney with the winds the way they were, especially
as my autopilot has taken a sabbatical.  Might be a bit easier after today
as I have just finished fitting up my second reef in the main.  Last time I
went to Sydney we got up to 40 knots of wind which is interesting with only
the standard first reef available - ended up with just a smidgeon of the
genoa up and motor sailing into Ulladulla to let the wind blow itself out.

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141