[C320-list] upgrading mainsheet jam cleat

Matt Curtis mcurtis_6775 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 04:26:55 PST 2008

Has anyone upgraded the mainsheet jam cleat to some other system?   My wife hates the jam cleats, and I must admit I'm not a big fan, either.  I have been thinking about installing rope clutches.  One of my concerns is that the space on the mounting area is a bit limited on theside where the jam cleat is located.  Does anyone have Aany thoughts or experiences to share?

  Thanks,

  -Matt Curtis
  Tortuga, #541

Matthew Curtis