[C320-list] NavPod Instrument Housing

Matt Curtis mcurtis_6775 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:56:17 PST 2008

Does anyone know if the NavPod instrument housing that came with my 1998 C320 (with ST50 instruments) will fit ST60+ instruments?  It is the three instrument housing that I assume was pretty standard (most pictures I've seen have a similar setup).  I am planning on adding wind and a tridata to replace th speed & depth that are there now alongside the autopilot controller.

  Thanks,

  -Matt Curtis
  Tortuga (#541)

Matthew Curtis