[C320-list] Winter cover

Jerry Brown jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 7 11:28:47 PST 2008

Hi Rick

Offers around CAD$1500 (about 1:1 with $US when I last looked).  Can be used
Mast up or Mast down.  I have done both.  The cover is in 3 sections
zippered and pocketed to allow up or down use

If you drop me an e mail on my address below as to where I can contact you
off list by phone I am happy to call

Regards

Jerry Brown
Indigo #1137