[C320-list] Regatta Survey

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sat Feb 9 09:49:27 PST 2008

Hi Bruce,

We've pretty much stopped taking requests for the Regatta Survey at this
point, and acknowledge that some paid members didn't get them.  Sorry about
that.  It didn't work out quite as well as we'd hoped, but it was a
first-time learning experience that we should be able to improve a lot going
forward.

The question list and survey results will be posted shortly on the website.

By the way, if any members have issues or questions regarding the results of
the survey, how it was done, or have suggested improvements, you should
always feel free to give myself, Karl, or anyone else on the board a phone
call or email and we'll always happy to discuss it.

Contact info is in any recent issue of Mainsheet Magazine.

-Jeff