[C320-list] Xantrex shore charger

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 15:19:22 PST 2008

Kirk,

The fuses are a must--regardless of which charger one uses. Catalina did add
them after a fire incident as mentioned earlier.

Also, you will have to add a panel because of the different footprint. I did
get a temperature sensor--I assume it's working as advertised and I would
also highly recommend the Link monitor...Good luck and enjoy spending your
boat bucks!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582