[C320-list] PHRF Handicap for C-320

Mon Feb 11 14:00:47 PST 2008

One more nugget for you:

I = 43' 7"

J = 12' 4"

P = 38' 0"

E = 13' 3"

             "Rick Evans"
             <ericstillwellev
             ans at gmail.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                 C320-List at catalina320.com
             c320-list-bounce                                          cc
             s at lists.catalina
             320.com                                              Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] PHRF Handicap for
                                      C-320
             02/11/2008 01:34
             PM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

Speaking of PRHF I am filling out the form for my newly purchased 2000
C320
with a 135% genny.  Does anyone know the LP  measurement for her, with the
135%?

Thanks in advance for the help
Rick

On Feb 11, 2008 12:59 PM, Joe Barrett <joe at dolphinmortgage.com> wrote:

> I believe it is the same as the 'I" measurement and that is 43.6.
> Joe Barrett

Sloane