[C320-list] Maintaining C-320 Interior Finishes-From Target Coatings

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 16:23:27 PST 2008

Dennis and others,

I knew I had a note from Target Coatings regarding application etc. Here is
the excerpt on maintaining it:

6.      Once fully cured (200 hours at 70°F/50RH), Catalina Varnish can be
wet-sanded, rubbed or polished to a variety of sheen’s using traditional
techniques. 3M® finesse-It Polishes or Meguires® polishes can be used to
increase gloss and to protect from scratches. Using various grades of bronze
wool or synthetic rubbing pads can lower the sheen of Catalina Varnish. DO
NOT USE STEEL WOOL.  Maintain Catalina Varnish with a mild glass cleaner or
highly diluted all purpose cleaner.  DO NOT USE HOUSEHOLD-TYPE SPRAY WAXES,
OIL SOAPS, POLISHES (PLEDGE®) OR OTHER SILICONE BASED POLISHES.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582