[C320-list] upgrading mainsheet jam cleat

Dave Rabinowitz windchill320 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:11:44 PST 2008

This may be a bit off-thread, but, do folks leave the mainsheet on on the
winch while sailing, or just use the jam cleat?  I can see using the winch
occasionally to close-haul the main, but do you leave it on the winch?  I
was wondering what the proper sailing style was...

thanks
dave
Windchill #445